      From: semperquestio
      Sent: Feb 2, 2008 1:38 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I'm still here

      Hi all!

      I finally got out of my cell, um, room, today for a 5 hr home pass.
      We've been checking out how things will work when I come home,
      hopefully early to mid next week.

      Occupational and Physical Therapy has been going very well. I've been
      nailing wheelchair transfers and other exercises and the therapists
      have been very happy with my work.

      On top of that, I have several of them that are REALLY getting
      interested in geocaching! :)

      I'm going to keep this short cuz I want to enjoy being home for a
      while, so let me just say another quick thanks to all those who have
      offered support and done so much for mea nd my family already. I can
      NEVER thank you enough.

      Howard

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic