24625Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I'm still here

    Feb 2, 2008
      Well, you DID sign up for the five star service, my friend -- glad to
      hear some good news from your direction!
      I was thinking that Pecan Trail series out in RR would be great for your
      PT when you're ready ... oh yeah, that's your series! -g-

      On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 19:38:15 -0000 "semperquestio" <sq@...> writes:
      > Hi all!
      >
      > I finally got out of my cell, um, room, today for a 5 hr home pass.
      >
      > We've been checking out how things will work when I come home,
      > hopefully early to mid next week.
      >
      > Occupational and Physical Therapy has been going very well. I've
      > been
      > nailing wheelchair transfers and other exercises and the therapists
      > have been very happy with my work.
      >
      > On top of that, I have several of them that are REALLY getting
      > interested in geocaching! :)
      >
      > I'm going to keep this short cuz I want to enjoy being home for a
      > while, so let me just say another quick thanks to all those who
      > have
      > offered support and done so much for mea nd my family already. I
      > can
      > NEVER thank you enough.
      >
      > Howard

      It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy
      Guisewite
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic