24619My evil hide needs help already

  • d_rubarb
    Feb 2, 2008
      Hi Gang,
      It appears my hastily hidden cache (GC18XPD) in honor of Paul's 7000th find already has a soggy log. I'm thinking maybe the bison tube I used had a bad seal. I wasn't expecting to have to do maintenance on it till the next event down there. If any of you happen to be close by there and can replace the log for me I would appreciate it. If not no worries I'll get it when I come down for Julie's juggling event.

      Drew (KangaDrew)