24600RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: HELP! Need cache guides in San Antonio this weekend!

  • Perrine, Julie
    Feb 1, 2008

      What is his CURRENT finds record?    Is he thinking 40 is a good day, or is he looking for 100?

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve & Trish DeFau
      Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 8:20 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: HELP! Need cache guides in San Antonio this weekend!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Candy Lind"
      <candylind@. ..> wrote:

      > There is a MAGC member named Christian (sorry, don't know his geo
      name
      > yet!) in San Antonio from
      w:st="on"> Germany for a conference this week, and
      > would like to make a numbers run. I'm going down to cache with him,
      > but I don't know that I can set up a good numbers run for him
      because
      > I still have so many unfounds down there. I have another snag, and
      > that is that I need to leave for the reading of my parents' will for
      > about 2 hours on Sunday, so I REALLY REALLY need a little help
      here ...

      > Is there someone out there who will "partner" with me to show
      > Christian a Central Texas good time this
      weekend? This might not end
      > up being a real productive weekend for me and my "partner," but
      we'll
      > be sure to get a ton of warm fuzzies if we give Christian a good
      > numbers run, right?
      >
      > Call the hotline if you want to "partner" and/or tag along!
      >
      > Happy Trails,
      > Candy

      Christian's caching name is Hzoi. Thank you for your help CenTex
      cachers! I was planning to come down there and go caching with him
      but at the very last minute things changed and I will not be able
      to. Hzoi is a great cacher and a really nice guy. I think it would
      be fun for him to set his all time find record in San Antonio . Since
      he's been stationed in Germany for a while, he is not used to San
      Antonio traffic (I am in teh same boat) so any driving assitance
      would be a huge bonus probably, too.

      Thanks ya'll!

      Steve

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic