24589HELP! Need cache guides in San Antonio this weekend!

  • Candy Lind
    Jan 31, 2008
      There is a MAGC member named Christian (sorry, don't know his geo name
      yet!) in San Antonio from Germany for a conference this week, and
      would like to make a numbers run. I'm going down to cache with him,
      but I don't know that I can set up a good numbers run for him because
      I still have so many unfounds down there. I have another snag, and
      that is that I need to leave for the reading of my parents' will for
      about 2 hours on Sunday, so I REALLY REALLY need a little help here ...

      Is there someone out there who will "partner" with me to show
      Christian a Central Texas good time this weekend? This might not end
      up being a real productive weekend for me and my "partner," but we'll
      be sure to get a ton of warm fuzzies if we give Christian a good
      numbers run, right?

      Call the hotline if you want to "partner" and/or tag along!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic