24014Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Happy New Year Song

    Jan 3, 2008
      =blush=

      Just remember, Poets Laureates like de VERSEified company!

      Hop in, the words are fine!

      On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 14:16:05 -0000 "A Allen (SEMIK)"
      <al_allen327@...> writes:
      > Hear! Hear! I agree with Vicki about our Poet Laureate! And our
      > Thanks go to Moosiegirl and The Outlaw as well. You guys always
      > blush
      > at the praises, but we do appreciate the effort you take to keep our
      >
      > geocaching spirits high!
      >
      > Audra and Matthew
      > semik and mda_taz
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki L. Almstrum"
      > <almstrum@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > What a lovely tribute to Moosiegirl and the Outlaw! Barb, you
      > > invariably amaze with your beautifully designed stanzas for any
      > and
      > > all situations!!
      > >
      > > I vote to appoint Tygress to the honored and highly coveted
      > > position of Poet Laureate of Central Texas Geocaching!
      > >
      > > Happy New Year -- Gott Nytt År!!
      > >
      > > -- Vicki

      It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy
      Guisewite
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic