23992Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Happy New Year Song

  • Maria "theJump"
    Jan 1, 2008
      fabulous!

      On Jan 1, 2008 8:31 AM, Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      A New Year's song for Moosiegirl and Outlaw and all those who lend
      assistance to the lost in the field:

      Should our cache senses be for naught,
      And never come to mind
      Should we stand flummoxed at the spot
      We can call the Cache Hot Line
      Just call the Cache Hot Line, my dears,
      Just call the Cache Hot Line --
      We'll take whatever hint we can
      And call the Cache Hot Line.

      We've shook the cedar, rearranged the rocks,
      With the lampskirt -- indecency
      But still the cache from sight is blocked
      It's DNF for me
      But I'll call the Cache Hot Line, my friends
      I'll call the Cache Hot Line.
      We'll take whatever hint we can
      And call the Cache Hot Line.

      Whether standing in an Urban Square
      Or wrapped in green-briar vine
      When exhausted every search -- I swear!
      Time to call the Cache Hot Line.
      I'll call the Cache Hot Line, no fear!
      I'll call the Cache Hot Line.
      We'll take whatever hint we can
      And call the Cache Hot Line.

      So when your senses go astray
      And you're certain you've gone blind
      Remember what the rest of us do
      And call the Cache Hot Line.
      You'll call the Cache Hot Line, my friends
      It's really not a foul.
      We'll ALL take any hint we can
      To stave off DNF howl.

      Let's raise our cups across the miles
      Cheer gratitude devine
      For them who see us from blues to smiles
      Yes, our beloved Cache Hot Line.
      We'll call the Cache Hot Line, my dears,
      We'll call the Cache Hot Line.
      We'll take whatever hint we can
      And call the Cache Hot Line.

      Happy New Year! And thank you thank you thank you thank you....

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      P.S.

      Happy New Year to EVERYONE!
      May your caches always bear smileys
      And greenbriar be blunt in the tooth
      May your journeys show you the wonders
      And understand that geocache truth
      That the treasure is not in the swag
      Nor the numbers -- though they can be fine
      But in the tales of remorse and big brag
      And the great geofriends -- yours and mine.

      Tygress

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic