      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nick Silkey
      Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 3:28 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SPAM]Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Confused in Tokyo

      I have heard when you jump the pond with a GPS unit, you need to give
      it a _lot_ of time to negotiate the difference and come to terms with
      the new continent. Some say you need to let the unit try to acquire
      satellite lock for upwards of 15-20 minutes with clear visibility.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic