      Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 1:50 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Confused in Tokyo

      Hi all.  I have been lurking on the site for about a month now and my family and I are HOOKED on geocaching.  We picked up a couple of travel bugs locally that wanted to travel the world and my husband, who is currently in Tokyo, is trying to place them in some caches there.  We usually use a Garmin Nuvi 350 but since we don’t have any maps for Japan , I sent him with my dad’s little yellow Garmin Etrex.  It was showing a signal just fine here but is currently confused in Tokyo .  Can anyone tell me if there is a different setting he is supposed to use on that side of the globe?

      I’m copying my husband on this so feel free to reply to all.  Thanks!!

      Mishshel

      Bastrop , Texas

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic