23724RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: I'm Surrounded by Things to Find?!

  • Perrine, Julie
    Nov 30, 2007

      Once, HiDude, Trey and I had a whole WEDDING PARTY searching the pavilion they were partying at for a geocache!  They all had their heads under the benches, and we moved their wine bottles to stand so we could check the rafters.  They thought it was the coolest thing ever!

      BUT…….

      We DNF’d!   OUCH!