23003RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Congrats KangaDrew on #1000!

  • GeoMire
    Sep 10, 2007

      Way to go Drew!  Woo Hoo!! TBI FTF!   OPPS, sorry folks.  I’m so used to typing “TBI FTF” after “Woo Hoo” I got confused.  Let me try again…

      Way to go Drew!  Woo Hoo!! TB… ok, I stopped myself this time.  <grin>

      Welcome to the 1K club, it’s all downhill from here… as long as the GeoSpouse doesn’t put the GeoBrakes on.  <frown>

      -Chris

      GeoMire

      The Loopy ½ of Tush Brothers Inc.