22969Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GPS: The Movie Details

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    Aug 30 6:48 AM
      Our neighborhood association had considered having a moving night at
      Ramsey Park, but it turns out that the fee for showing a movie in any
      type of public situation was more than we were willing to invest.

      I can look for the details later -- rushing out the door right now.

      -- Vicki

      On Aug 30, 2007, at 08:19, Perrine, Julie wrote:

      > Good grief! I don’t want to go see it THAT bad!
      >
      > What if we waited for it to come out on DVD and then screened it at
      > a sports bar or Gatti’s party room where they have a big screen!
      >
      > I could pop popcorn!
      >

      > Julie Perrine
      >
      > AMD Sales Finance.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic