      From: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com [mailto: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of Doc
      Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 8:12 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocac hers] GPS: The Movie Details
      Here are the details for getting GPS: The Movie so we can show it.  The poll indicated that only 20 people would definitely go, but that doesn't inlcude spouses and/or family members and/or friends and/or anyone else we could sell tickets to.   As stated in the email, we would have to clear $500 minimum to get the movie.  At 20 geocachers, thats $25 each.  So we would definitely need to get out there and sell some tickets in order to get the movie down here...
      and this wouldn't cover the rental of the Alamo Draft House (or other venue) to screen the movie at....
      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      From: "Eric Colley" <eric@gpsthemovie. com>
      To: <bcwatson@yahoo. com>
      Subject: RE: GPS HUNT - CONTACT
      Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:33:45 -0700

      Barry,

      I'll attach the license agreement and checklist for having a screening. We
      try to work with Geocachers as much as we can. You can also check out this
      profit calculator to help you understand the numbers. Basically you have to
      sell tickets to the screening. The min. license fee is $500. So if you
      only had 50 people paying $10, you'd be good.

      Take a look at the attachments and let me know if you have questions.

      Eric Colley
      360-951-5858