      From: "Eric Colley" <eric@...>
      To: <bcwatson@...>
      Subject: RE: GPS HUNT - CONTACT
      Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:33:45 -0700

      Barry,

      I'll attach the license agreement and checklist for having a screening. We
      try to work with Geocachers as much as we can. You can also check out this
      profit calculator to help you understand the numbers. Basically you have to
      sell tickets to the screening. The min. license fee is $500. So if you
      only had 50 people paying $10, you'd be good.

      Take a look at the attachments and let me know if you have questions.

      Eric Colley
      360-951-5858