      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Barb Jernigan
      Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 10:05 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Diehard geocachers (you know who are...)

      Cacher Needs Maintenance Micro Geocoin in Plastic Flip
      Black Nickel*

      *One LE Gold Coin will be included with orders placed by cachers who document a caching related injury requiring medical treatment in the geocaching.com forum thread. Be sure to include your caching name in the comments field on the PayPal order page so it can be matched with your forum post.

      And sure! he's one tough feller!

      Crazy like us!

      On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 06:39:21 -0700 (PDT) Doc <bcwatson@yahoo. com> writes:

      When I got poked in the eye by a cedar branch during some night caching and had to rely on just one eye, the wife wanted me to go to the Emergency Room to get it looked at.  I remember telling her, "Look, either  it will get better or it won't.  Nothing I can do to change that now.  So let's get some more caches done before heading home...."   (I'm glad it got better...)

      I have heard similar stories about some of our central Texas geocaching buddies.  We ought to make this guy an honorary "Diehard Geocachers" club member...

      Barry

      aka Doc Geo

      Suddenly, high above the crowd, Ralph thought, "I'm an old dog, and this is a new trick." --Gary Larsen; The Far Side

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic