22862Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A Cache a Day for A YEAR!

  • Maria Jump
    Aug 13 9:50 AM
      Amazing ... I started to try that and then I met Mr. Potato Head ... midnight runs and craziness shook me and after it was all over it was such a relief not to HAVE to go cache.  I don't think I'm ever going to try again so I think this is an AMAZING achievement!
      -Maria / The Jump
      On Aug 12, 2007, at 9:18 PM, Candy Lind wrote:

      Today is the day that TreyB has completed

       AN ENTIRE YEAR

      of finding at least one geocache each day. What a great goal, and what a determined guy! He inspired a new series of caches, and he kept going in spite of DNFs, high blood pressure, ice storms, snow, floods, Emergency Room visits, and who knows what else!

      WAY TO GO, TREYB!!!!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic