222Re: Cache approval/disapproval and Geocaching.com's existence

  • Rich Wendling <web-ling@flash.net>
    Jan 1, 2003
      > AustinExplorer.com covers caches within about 60 miles of Austin.
      It
      > includes the ability for cache finders to rate the cache for
      > difficulty and terrain. It's a completely database-driven website
      > that could easily scale up to the state level. It also includes
      the
      > ability to cover both geocaching.com and navicache.com caches.

      Would you have the capability of allowing cachers to CREATE and LIST
      caches on AustinExplorer.com instead of on Geocaching.com? What
      would be great is a world-wide website with links to caches on
      geocaching.com, navicache.com, and others (like Buxley's) PLUS the
      ability to create cache listings directly on the site (unlike
      Buxley's).

      I'd like the idea of expanding state-wide! Please feel free to list
      all of my North Texas caches!

      Rich Wendling
      aka Web-ling
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic