21898Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Gigi of Gigi and Jojo has her 600th!!

  • Nick Silkey
    May 3, 2007
      On 5/3/07, Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
      > Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

      Isnt it in someones front yard? Theres a note posted to the cache
      page from GiGi; its the most recently-posted note. It contains
      coordinates down near 290/71. I would have scooped it up already, but
      it looks like a nice neighborhood which wouldnt take too kindly to a
      bearded weirdo stomping through yards at 5am with a flashlight. :)
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic