21868Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hold off on caching in Walnut Creek Park

  • Jon Embry
    Apr 30 6:53 PM
      Funny thing.   We had a company BBQ at Walnut creek park last Friday.  At one point I walked across the street and into the woods to "water some trees" and I actually saw some "suspicious" activity.  I was a little shocked.  I didn't quite expect to see that while at a company BBQ.   But wierder is that yesterday I was telling my cousin, who is an APD officer, about it while doing some A/C work on his daughters house.  And he was telling me he rides his Mtn bike there and sees this all the time.   Whats that old saying?  Oh yeah....Get a room!!!!    LOL

      Jon

      On 4/30/07, marcy_lowther <mdlowther@...> wrote:

      I just wanted to send out this warning real quick. My husband and I
      live across the street from Walnut Creek Park and apparently there was
      a shooting there today. Police Officers were conducting a sting
      operation and the suspect tried to flee.

      I'm not sure of all the details yet, but it will be on the news later.
      Fox news actually interviewed my husband. CRAZY!!!!

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic