218Re: Cache approval/disapproval and Geocaching.com's existence

  • Robert <robert@austinexplorer.com>
    Jan 1, 2003
      Hmmm... I just tried that and did not receive an error. Has anyone
      else tried it?

      At the very least I can work on the page to capture the error and
      retry, but right now I'm not seeing it.

      Robert

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, The Diver

      CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "angryarmadillo