      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Robertson
      Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 9:42 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: New All Time High

      If Julie slows down a bit we might be back for the bash if its in late
      Oct. or Nov.

      A Allen (SEMIK) wrote:

      > Two hands raised from
      mda_taz and semik -- we'll even help you pull
      > it off if you want to do
      a statewide bash.
      >> Raise your hand if you would
      come if I threw a blow out party for my
      >> 10,000th find.
      >> Mrs. Captain Picard

      Don Robertson - Shellback & Thistledown
      Wandering America's backroads.
      Currently located at:Alamogordo, NM
      On the road to South Dakota via TX, NM, AZ, UT, & WY
      mailto:dlmrobertson@ att.net

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic