21420Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New All Time High

  • Janet Christian
    Apr 3, 2007
      I bow to your achievement. Wow!!! I'm schlogging along with my pittance of finds. I'd absolutely celebrate your 10K!!

      Janet

      (SharkAndMermaid)

      On Apr 3, 2007, at 9:50 PM, Julie Perrine wrote:

      Thanks, everybody!  It's been a blast!

      Raise your hand if you would come if I threw a blow out party for my 10,000th find.  I'm thinking of doing something on a statewide scale, but I haven't quite got the right idea yet.  But it will come to me, I'm sure!
      Cheers,

      On 4/3/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@petermaurer.com> wrote:

      Congrats Julie! Good show!

      --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

      At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

      I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
      happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
      in a week! :D

      A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
      Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
      stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
      let's celebrate!!

      Semik and mda_taz
      Audra and Matthew

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic