21409Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New All Time High

  • Bob Chernow
    Apr 3, 2007
      Where do you find the time! Congrats!!!!! You da Woman!

      A Allen (SEMIK) wrote:

      I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
      happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
      in a week! :D

      A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
      Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
      stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
      let's celebrate!!

      Semik and mda_taz
      Audra and Matthew

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic