214Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Cache approval/disapproval and Geocaching.com's existence

  • The Diver
    Jan 1, 2003
      While your here, What does this mean?

      >From Map Caches:

      Click on an icon for more information or a region for a closer view.

      ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bcd'

      Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted.
      Requested operation requires a current record.

      /Maps/ShowMap.asp, line 355