21389Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tush Brother Dorkey just hit 4K!!

  • Jon Embry
    Apr 2 2:21 PM
      Woohoo!!!

      On 4/1/07, palbers@... <palbers@... > wrote:

      Thanks Loopy!

      Thanks also to everyone else for the great words and especially for
      hiding so many caches for me to find. It has been awesome to meet
      so many incredible people along the way and I look forward to meeting
      those that I haven't and caching with as many as I can.

      Congrats to you my tush brother on your 1400. Hopefully I can help
      your drive to 2k quicken ;)

      WooHoo! Cache on!!

      -paul
      HiDude_98