20860Re: Would you like to be part of THE MONSTER??

  • A Allen (SEMIK)
    Mar 1, 2007
      We started the MONSTER last May and it is responsible for somewhere
      near 200 caches in our first 1000 finds -- in fact, the MONSTER was
      our 1000th. Though the final was missing Doc Geo and wife were there
      to witness that we did indeed search the right spot.

      Our strategy was to make the MONSTER our 1000th so we hit it when our
      mark was a little over 750 finds. We had some power caching runs here
      and there but the majority of our remaining finds to 1K were caches
      hidden around each leg. When we did it only 3 legs and the final were
      missing.

      NOW is the PERFECT time to be searching for MONSTER legs. WHY???
      Cool temperatures, dormant poison ivy (though watch carefully for the
      vine) and attention is being paid to make sure the legs are in place.
      If you've been making excuses there's no time like the present!

      semik & mda_taz
      Audra & Matthew

      <candylind@...> wrote:

      > I am running a check on all the legs of the MONSTER CACHE, and find
      that
      > I will need adoptive parents for several legs. If you would like to
      > adopt one or more redirectors (meaning you do the maintenance when
      they
      > need it), please email me off-list, candylind AT email DOT com, so we
      > can get you set up. We try to keep you close to home so it won't be a
      > big chore for you.
      >
      > You DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE FOUND THE CACHE to do this. In fact, most of
      > the leg owners have not done the entire cache yet!
      >
      > Candy

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic