      From: "GPS THE GAME" <eric@...>
      To: "bcwatson@..." <bcwatson@...>
      Subject: GPS THE GAME & MOVIE
      Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:44:10 -0800

      Hi Gamers!

      We hope you have been doing well. We thought we would touch base and let you know what we're working on.

      THE GAME
      We had so much fun with the last game that we are putting a new game together with a little different twist and some cash prizes. It's a little soon to make any announcements about it yet, but we wanted to tease you with it a bit. We created the first game from the gamers' perspective and tried to create something that we would want to play. So we've taken what we've learned on our end as well as what we've learned from players' feedback, and we are improving upon it.

      THE MOVIE
      Thank you so much for your support with the game and our movie. As you know our movie is a true independent film. Not the kind that Hollywood makes with $20 million dollars, major actors, and studio support. We put our heart, sweat, and tears into our movie. It took super long hours, a dedicated crew, talented/devoted actors, and a true "we believe" attitude. So we want to thank you for your support and we are anxious to have you watch it. We've been somewhat hush/hush about when and where the movie will be released. Each step of a film release is about timing, and we've been careful about not releasing it too early or too late. That being said, we will be releasing the movie theatrically in select areas throughout the United States this summer. We will keep you informed on locations, dates, and times. If you feel we should screen it in your town, please email us and we'll see what we can do to make this happen. Once the theatrical run is over, some time will pass before it is released on DVD. We are putting many behind the scenes featurettes together for you to enjoy and we hope you'll support us again by buying the DVD.

      Our success will be determined by your support in your local community, and through the buzz that is built about the movie itself. We don't have millions of dollars to market down your throats, so we truly do appreciate your support and we hope you'll come out to support us, your underdog filmmaker.

      Thanks again,

      Eric Colley & Hallie Shepherd
      http://www.gpsthemovie.com
      http://www.gpsthegame.com

      P.S. Check out the new puzzle on the website!

      P.P.S. A photo gallery has been added the IMDB listing for GPS. You can check out these new production stills here:
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464006

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.