207Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] What's going to happen if they decide to pick up their toys and go home?

  • The Diver
    Jan 1, 2003
      Well then, I guess that I must be weird or something because I actually
      like virtuals. So I guess if your virtual is associated with a
      historical marker, then you must attach a magnetic box on the back for a
      log book? To me, virtuals are just points of interest. Take for instance
      my virtual, GCA946 - Golden-cheeked Warbler, I could really care less
      that someone emailed the answers or even emailed the correct answers. To
      me, it's just a POI and I hope they enjoyed the location.

      alan