      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of emmy_n_sapphie
      Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 11:50 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Changing Cache types

      I wanted to change My "tribute to Mr. Hitchcock" from a mystery to a
      multi. As stated on the cache description page, the listed coords are
      correct - the only mystery is the redirector. But apparently that big
      blue question mark scares off a lot of people before they even read the
      cache description.

      But when I went to edit my listing, the type of cache box is grayed
      out. So how can I change it from a Mystery to a Multi?
      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)