20472Re: Changing Cache types

  • Brent
    Feb 4, 2007
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "emmy_n_sapphie"
      <mbb2001@...> wrote:
      > I wanted to change My "tribute to Mr. Hitchcock" from a mystery to
      > multi. As stated on the cache description page, the listed coords
      > correct - the only mystery is the redirector. But apparently that
      > blue question mark scares off a lot of people before they even read
      > cache description.
      > But when I went to edit my listing, the type of cache box is grayed
      > out. So how can I change it from a Mystery to a Multi?
      > Mary Beth
      > (emmy-n-sapphie)

      From GC.com:
      If you need to change the coordinates or type of cache you should
      contact your local reviewer. The reviewer will review these changes
      for adherence to the current guidelines for placement and notify you
      when the changes have been made. Please be sure to follow any
      instructions the reviewer may send you.

      There is a link to the profile page of the approver that reviewed
      your cache listing in the bottom of your cache page (you must be
      logged in). If you email an approver and do not receive a reply
      within 72 hours, the approver account may be inactive and you will
      need to contact us again at Groundspeak.

      When you contact the approver or Groundspeak please provide the
      Waypoint name (GC****) for the listing.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic