20457Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: BigGP - Dick Nichols Park Cache Run, 2/3/2007, 10:00 am

  • Criselda Miller
    Feb 3, 2007
      WooHoo, BABY!!!! Its gonna be a GREAT day!! See You'll later after Parade just loaded My GPS,PDA and Gas Tank.

      d_rubarb <d_rubarb@...> wrote:
      A good start to the weekend. Just grabbed FTF on a cache close to my house maybe 20 minutes from being published to getting home and logging it. I'm taking that as a good omen for tomorrows cache run in Dick Nichols. Saw your post Jack about Starbucks we'll probably stop there on our way to the park too.
      KangaDrew

      Criselda Miller <zeldaqueengeo@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Ive done Rescue from The Darkside several times IT IS MY FAVORITE!!!! ! and Kangadrew has not done it!!!

      Jack Glantzberg <hglantzberg@ gmail.com> wrote:
      Rescue from the Dark Side. I've done it already a couple of weeks
      ago. This weekend is actually sponsored by QZ and KangaDrew. Look in
      the post history for "Sat. Caching"

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, Bob Chernow
      <bobchernow@ ...> wrote:

      > I think I am coming even tho I got a few done in there already. I may
      > not be there at 10 so do not wait for me but I should have your number
      > Jack so I will call and get current location when I show up. What night
      > cache have you got planned????
      >
      > Jack Glantzberg wrote:
      > >
      > > Starbucks run... That's a great idea! Who wants to meet at
      > > Starbucks? There's one at William Cannon and Mopac.
      > >
      > > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      > > <mailto:CentralTexa sGeocachers% 40yahoogroups. com>, "bjdukette"
      > > <bjdukette@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I've done a few of the caches at the park, but still need a few
      in the
      > > > area.
      > > >
      > > > I'll be there - after my Starbucks run!
      > > >
      > > > GiGi