20450Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: BigGP - Dick Nichols Park Cache Run, 2/3/2007, 10:00 am

  • Bob Chernow
    Feb 2, 2007
      I think I am coming even tho I got a few done in there already. I may not be there at 10 so do not wait for me but I should have your number Jack so I will call and get current location when I show up. What night cache have you got planned????

      Jack Glantzberg wrote:

      Starbucks run... That's a great idea! Who wants to meet at
      Starbucks? There's one at William Cannon and Mopac.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "bjdukette"
      <bjdukette@. ..> wrote:

      > I've done a few of the caches at the park, but still need a few in the
      > area.
      >
      > I'll be there - after my Starbucks run!
      >
      > GiGi

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic