20447Re: BigGP - Dick Nichols Park Cache Run, 2/3/2007, 10:00 am

  • Jack Glantzberg
    Feb 2, 2007
      We could do that, too. I think the main purpose for this weekend is
      Lignumaqua's Science Series, of which there are a few in the area of
      Dick Nichols and Circle C. Of course, there are also several WWLASA
      caches in the same area.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Criselda Miller
      <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

      > I thought We were gonna work on the" What....loves about South
      Austin:.....there are now over 20

      > d_rubarb <d_rubarb@...> wrote: Yes another target rich
      environment. Going to be a great day of caching!

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic