20444Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: BigGP - Dick Nichols Park Cache Run, 2/3/2007, 10:00 am

  • d_rubarb
    Feb 2 3:54 PM
      Yes another target rich environment. Going to be a great day of caching!
      Drew/KangaDrew

      Jack Glantzberg <hglantzberg@...> wrote:
      Yes, that's it.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, Bob Chernow
      <bobchernow@ ...> wrote:

      > Are you talking about the Circle C Metro Park?
      >
      > Jack Glantzberg wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm sure we'll finish with Dick Nochols Park itself pretty quickly.
      > > Then we might move on to Slaughter Metro Park a few miles away. If
      > > you want to make sure you have all the caches for the run, Take a
      > > query of the 100 closest caches to Dick Nichols. Cause they will all
      > > be potential targets. :)
      > >
      > > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      > > <mailto:CentralTexa sGeocachers% 40yahoogroups. com>, Bob Chernow
      > > <bobchernow@ > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > BigGP,
      > > >
      > > > Is there a list of what caches you are targeting. I have done
      about 1/2
      > > > of the ones in the park proper but there are a few along the
      perimiter
      > > > and general area I do not have yet.
      > > >
      > > > Bob

      > > <mailto:CentralTexa sGeocachers% 40yahoogroups. com>

      Cache

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic