20423Re: BigGP - Dick Nichols Park Cache Run, 2/3/2007, 10:00 am

  • Jack Glantzberg
    Feb 2, 2007
      I'm sure we'll finish with Dick Nochols Park itself pretty quickly.
      Then we might move on to Slaughter Metro Park a few miles away. If
      you want to make sure you have all the caches for the run, Take a
      query of the 100 closest caches to Dick Nichols. Cause they will all
      be potential targets. :)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Bob Chernow
      <bobchernow@...> wrote:

      > BigGP,
      >
      > Is there a list of what caches you are targeting. I have done about 1/2
      > of the ones in the park proper but there are a few along the perimiter
      > and general area I do not have yet.
      >
      > Bob
      >
      > Jack Glantzberg wrote:
      > >
      > > The Parking Lot is N 30° 12.820 W 097° 51.800. One of the nearby
      > > caches is Lean 'n Log GCV8W7.
      > >
      > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com>, "cybercat"
      > > <cybercat@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Can you give me a coordinate or tell me the name of a cache in Dick
      > > Nichols Park?--That way I can figure out how many I need in there.
      > > > Thanx

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic