      From: Jack Glantzberg
      Sent: Jan 31, 2007 9:36 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Calling ALL 4x4's Owners

      I'm up for it! However, my schedule is kind of tight the next few
      months. I'm going on vacation Feb 17th through Mar 1st. I intend to
      go to TC07. And Renaissance Fair season is coming and that will be
      taking up some weekends.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, Criselda Miller
      <zeldaqueengeo@ ...> wrote:

      > I have asked HighDude if The TushBros. Would lead an "expedition" to
      the 4x4 caches in the area. Anybody intrested?? There are several in
      The LLano area. OK let Us know so We can figure out a
      date........ ......... ......Addicted & Lovin' It!!!

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic