      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Criselda Miller
      Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:49 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: BigGP - Mary Moore Searight Metro Park , 1/27/2007, 11:00 am

      Night Cache!!! YIPPEE!! Has Anyone checked out BigGp's Puzzle??? Looks DELICIOUS!!

      Jack Glantzberg <hglantzberg@ gmail.com> wrote:

      Oh no! Please don't fill it up! I've got a great idea for a night
      cache that I am planning to put in there. I have to wait for the
      summer foliage to come in before I can begin placing it.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "emmy_n_sapphie"
      <mbb2001@... > wrote:

      > I just submitted 2 new caches hidden in Mary Moore Searight Park .
      > Hopefully they will be approved before your cache dash on Saturday.
      > Mary Beth
      > (emmy-n-sapphie)
      >

      > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Jack Glantzberg"
      > <hglantzberg@ > wrote:
      > >
      > > OK, Added all of the Great Quake Series to the list as well as the
      > > caches around the area. 38 caches total.
      > >
      > > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "emmy_n_sapphie"
      > > <mbb2001@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Although it is fairly close to the Slaughter Creek Greenbelt,
      > you
      > > > won't be able to find my Great Quakes Series Bonus Cache until
      > you
      > > > find all 6 of the other caches in this series. All the
      > Earthquakes
      > > > series are within 4 or 5 miles of the Bonus and most are pretty
      > easy
      > > > to find.
      > > >
      > > > Depending on how many caches you want to find, there are several
      > > > along Slaughter Lane between Manchaca & Brodie including
      > Greenbriar
      > > > Park cache, Tanglewood Trio, Oh!, Caching Away Again in
      > > > Margaritaville #3, and Where the Sidewalk Ends. Ssshh...Animals
      > > > sleeping and Great Quakes Series #1 are off Brodie near
      > Slaughter.
      > > > The redirector for Harley's Love is at Bowie High School on
      > Slaughter
      > > > just west of Brodie and the final is fairly near some of the
      > caches
      > > > already on your list.
      > > >
      > > > See http://tinyurl. com/2g4dnm
      > > > for a map of most of these caches