203RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] What's going to happen if they decide to pick up their toys and go home?

  • Daniel McGauley
    Dec 31, 2002
      I've never had a 'find' cancelled, only 'hides.' I know they are only
      doing it to try to make the sport better in their eyes, but when one of
      their original cachers with a high-find count who pays dues every year
      asks for an audience with the pope and gets brushed off, I realize this
      sport isn't for me.

      -Daniel

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic