20Re: Geogodparents?

  • tlane3of6
    Apr 3, 2002
      I don't know about godparenting, but we'll help geosit. We added all
      of these to our watch list and found all of them already
      had 'watchers'. Did you realize that Demise' now has 10 people
      watching it?

      I can't promise we'll always be able to take care of things right
      away, so if anyone else wants to help, please do. Lets agree to post
      a note if we plan to visit one of the caches for maintainence. That
      way, we won't duplicate our efforts.

      Glad that you decided to put these back in action.

      Tom
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic