1992Re: MUGA Meeting

  • grrlfrog71
    Sep 3, 2003
      Now just a minute.

      Whose idea was it to meet on Monday in the first place? Big Mo.
      Whose idea was it to give the group an acronym? Me.
      Whose idea was it to appoint you 'grand poopah'? Huh? Well? I
      wouldn't necessarily call that nomination 'TEAMWERK'

      Amazing. Chris Galvin would be proud at what you've learned.

      PS: We should rename it to Simply Laidbacked Unemployed Geocachers
      Society - SLUGS.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Mark Gessner
      <mgessner@a...> wrote:
      > I like it. But it would be MMUGS. Consider it done. I've
      appointed
      > myself Grand Poohbah of the society so I can make snap decisions on
      > renaming it.
      > -mark
      > aka "grand poohbah"
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic