198RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] What's going to happen if they decide to pick up their toys and go home?

  • Ken Mikolaj
    Dec 31, 2002
      That's very interesting since there is no way 'prove'
      someone was at ANY cache. The mere scribbling of some
      notes in a log book does not prove you were there.
      Someone could have taken the log book to you & then
      returned it after you signed it. I think the whole
      "can't post a cache until you can prove someone was
      there" is totaly bogus. There are no prizes for
      finding a cache. I could go to geocaching.com right
      now and log 1,000 finds and nobody could prove that I
      wasn't there.

      I'm going to keep my eyes open on this issue. This is
      very disturbing & does not point to a bright future
      for this hobby.

      --- Daniel McGauley <hawkeye@...>

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic