19627Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] bobchernow reached the 700 find milestone

    Jan 4, 2007
      700 is a lovely number. Go, Bob!

      On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 21:07:35 -0000 "A Allen (SEMIK)"
      <al_allen327@...> writes:
      > He tried to sneak it past us -- look at the foot of his congrats to
      > Filler & bcat...
      >
      > The real deal (GCX58D):
      > " January 2 by bobchernow (713 found)
      > We hee, Hip hip hooray. #700 for me. And I got to meet
      > ArmidilloJackyl as well. Great cache."
      >
      > Congrats on 700, Bob -- onward! 1K by 4/1/2007 is agressive, but
      > doable. If it stops being fun, slow down. Take care!
      >
      > Audra & Matthew
      > semik & mda_taz
      >

      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Bob Chernow
      > <bobchernow@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Congrats to Filler & bcat. Way to go!!!!
      > >
      > > Now as far as series go, we need all the Series we can think of.
      > :-
      > ) How
      > > bout a rainy day series, a snow series (scratch that), an I am
      > feeling
      > > to lazy today for a long hike series, an I want some good BBQ
      > series, a
      > > Sushi series, the more the merrier!
      > >
      > > bobchernow
      > > BTW: it is really nice being here in Kyle now. All new caches to
      > pick
      > > from. Easily made it past 700 yesterday and now gotta keep pushing
      >
      > to 8.
      > > I need to have at least 1k before I have to leave this state. I am
      >
      > > feeling kinda good now that the house has sold, we are moved in,
      > and are
      > > having our house in Raleigh built.

      A visitor like me sees nothing but quaintness in Hay, and a certain stark
      beauty in ruins; but a longtime resident sees . . . well, ruin. --Paul
      Collins
      Decay might be the best growth industry left in Wales. The damaged past,
      artfully reused, is all most of us ever have to work with anyway. --Paul
      Collins
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic