19621bobchernow reached the 700 find milestone

  • A Allen (SEMIK)
    Jan 4, 2007
      He tried to sneak it past us -- look at the foot of his congrats to
      Filler & bcat...

      The real deal (GCX58D):
      " January 2 by bobchernow (713 found)
      We hee, Hip hip hooray. #700 for me. And I got to meet
      ArmidilloJackyl as well. Great cache."

      Congrats on 700, Bob -- onward! 1K by 4/1/2007 is agressive, but
      doable. If it stops being fun, slow down. Take care!

      Audra & Matthew
      semik & mda_taz

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Bob Chernow
      <bobchernow@...> wrote:
      > Congrats to Filler & bcat. Way to go!!!!
      > Now as far as series go, we need all the Series we can think of. :-
      ) How
      > bout a rainy day series, a snow series (scratch that), an I am
      > to lazy today for a long hike series, an I want some good BBQ
      series, a
      > Sushi series, the more the merrier!
      > bobchernow
      > BTW: it is really nice being here in Kyle now. All new caches to
      > from. Easily made it past 700 yesterday and now gotta keep pushing
      to 8.
      > I need to have at least 1k before I have to leave this state. I am
      > feeling kinda good now that the house has sold, we are moved in,
      and are
      > having our house in Raleigh built.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic