19616Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Filler & bcat reach the 600 find milestone on What's the Point #2

    Jan 3 3:55 PM
      Especially if the cache containers are those weird baby contraptions....
      Extra smiley if you whisper what this is REALLY for.... bwahahaha!

      On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:58:17 -0600 Christina Holland <clholland@...>
      writes:

      > On Jan 3, 2007, at 2:25 PM, Barb Jernigan wrote:
      >
      > > There's the gimpy bob series....
      > > I guess we'll need a Cache Baby series, too, huh?
      > >
      > I'd say there's a market for that, yeah. :) Hmmm, now I'm thinking
      > about a baby cache. This could be fun ...

      A visitor like me sees nothing but quaintness in Hay, and a certain stark
      beauty in ruins; but a longtime resident sees . . . well, ruin. --Paul
      Collins
      Decay might be the best growth industry left in Wales. The damaged past,
      artfully reused, is all most of us ever have to work with anyway. --Paul
      Collins
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic