19615Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Filler & bcat reach the 600 find milestone on What's the Point #2

    Jan 3, 2007
      Therein lies a tale?

      On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 17:15:12 -0500 "Nick Silkey" <nsilkey@...>
      writes:
      > Indeed! I had a special place in my heart for WTP#2: Number six
      > zero zero. :)
      >
      > I noticed that the latest copy of CacheStats from logicweave.com
      > have
      > categories of finds. One is quite appropos given last night's
      > adventures: Most Expensive. :)
      >
      > On 1/3/07, palbers@... <palbers@...> wrote:
      > > WooHoo! WTG on solving this one and finding #600!!
      > >
      > > Oh, and sorry to hear about your starter problems on your FTF run
      > last
      > > night. Nice job getting the FTF though. Hope it is a quick and
      > cheap
      > > fix.
      > >
      > > -paul
      > > HiDude_98
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      A visitor like me sees nothing but quaintness in Hay, and a certain stark
      beauty in ruins; but a longtime resident sees . . . well, ruin. --Paul
      Collins
      Decay might be the best growth industry left in Wales. The damaged past,
      artfully reused, is all most of us ever have to work with anyway. --Paul
      Collins
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic