19603Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: GIGI Hits a Milestone!

    Jan 3, 2007
      On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 03:41:03 -0000 "bjdukette" <bjdukette@...>
      writes:
      > Thank you, thank you very much. I'd like to take a moment now to
      > thank a few of the JoJos in my life ... Queen Zelda and Cub Boy, The
      >
      > Outlaw and Moosiegirl, Zenfire, DocGeo, Fiddlersam and Mandowoman,
      > my
      > mentor Emmy, Mrs. Captain Picard, and those crazy guys from
      > Louisiana. I can't stop without thanking my family, Chip, Coop,
      > Chloe
      > and Simon, and special thanks go out to my darling daughter who so
      > kindly lends me her husband as JoJo from time to time. I would
      > thank
      > my husband, but he's usually a bad, bad JoJo.
      > I'm sorry time won't allow me to thank all the other cachers and
      > wonderful influences on my life, and on this amazing achievement,
      > but
      > again, I thank you.
      >
      > GiGi and JoJo (can't wait for the next milestone - a job!)

      Caching is MUCH more fun ... but, yeah, them gas and gps bills....

      congrats on 300!

      A visitor like me sees nothing but quaintness in Hay, and a certain stark
      beauty in ruins; but a longtime resident sees . . . well, ruin. --Paul
      Collins
      Decay might be the best growth industry left in Wales. The damaged past,
      artfully reused, is all most of us ever have to work with anyway. --Paul
      Collins
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic