      From: Triple [mailto:triple@...]
      Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2003 11:53 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] planning trip searches?

      We are planning on going to Georgia first week in Oct. and I would like to program my gps before we leave. We were wondering how others plan their trips and searches for caches before they got on the road? We are looking for Park and grabs and even some of those virtuals some people have complained about ;-) but don't want to stray to far from our route.

      Master Herdsman