19588Fw: A cool concept....no?!

  • Philip C. Mason
    Jan 1, 2007

      Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 9:50 PM
      Subject: Fw: A cool concept....no?!

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 9:27 PM
      Subject: A cool concept....no?!

      Hello gang, this is what Im pondering....

      I was really examing a few caches on the Google map link and wondered if there has ever been
      hides made to where they actually looked like a letter or maybe a number
      on something like the ever popular(I love it) Google maps.
      This is what Im seeing....
      hover over The Upper Bull Creek District Park and notice how the placements
      look oddly like bowling pins, i see 9 with 1 missing. How cool is that?
      Thoughts....

      Phil Mason
      Dragonscale365
      on Geocaching.com