19583Re: GIGI Hits a Milestone!

  • bjdukette
    Dec 30, 2006
      Thank you, thank you very much. I'd like to take a moment now to
      thank a few of the JoJos in my life ... Queen Zelda and Cub Boy, The
      Outlaw and Moosiegirl, Zenfire, DocGeo, Fiddlersam and Mandowoman, my
      mentor Emmy, Mrs. Captain Picard, and those crazy guys from
      Louisiana. I can't stop without thanking my family, Chip, Coop, Chloe
      and Simon, and special thanks go out to my darling daughter who so
      kindly lends me her husband as JoJo from time to time. I would thank
      my husband, but he's usually a bad, bad JoJo.
      I'm sorry time won't allow me to thank all the other cachers and
      wonderful influences on my life, and on this amazing achievement, but
      again, I thank you.

      GiGi and JoJo (can't wait for the next milestone - a job!)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic