      Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 3:00 PM
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Lifeline

      My take (not that I have the experience of MCP) ...

      If it's late (or early) and you are on the hunt and need a lifeline, try using text messages first.  If the person you are contacting is asleep a text messge alert will not usually be enough to wake them like a phone call would.  If they are awake, then then can contact you back and throw you the lifeline.  To me this would be the most considerate way to do it.

      Lowell aka Cyberclops